Do you need a Members' Voluntary Liquidation in Colchester?
If your business is still solvent then one of the most tax efficient methods of realising your capital is with a members' voluntary liquidation.
Let McTear Williams & Wood help you with this process
Call us now on 0800 331 7417
Sometimes a director or shareholder wishes to end their relationship with a solvent business. In such circumstances a members' voluntary liquidation is the ideal measure to extract their assets from the business.
This process, which is also sometimes called a solvent liquidation allows you to distribute funds from your business both in cash or specie. In order to successfully issue a members' voluntary liquidation you’ll need to complete a number of important legal and accounting requirements and this is where McTear Williams & Wood can help you out.
Please note that if you have less than £25,000 worth of assets in your business that a company strike off may be more appropriate than a members' voluntary liquidation. To discuss the best option for you please arrange a solvent liquidation meeting at our offices near Colchester where we can give you the advice you need.
Why use us?
- Free assessment - in the first instance we always provide our clients with a clear review of the all the potential options during a 1-2 hour consultation session.
- Years of insolvency knowledge - access dedicated experience of the legal and accounting expertise necessary to ensure that your members' voluntary liquidation is a smooth and simple process.
- Completely confidential - you can be assured that all your details will be protected by our company policy and by the standards set by our industry. Additionally, we can meet you outside of office hours.
- Work with one of our directors - all our professional appointments are handled by our company directors, ensuring that you receive the best level of care and attention possible from McTear Williams & Wood.
- Dedicated company - unlike many of our competition we are solely concerned with providing a high standard of insolvency services and do not offer these services as an addition to accounting practices.
Act now for the best result
If you wish to close your company then quick action will secure the most preferential options available to you. Whether you simply want to exit the company or sell the assets to another organisation McTear Williams & Wood can give you all the information you need for a successful members' voluntary liquidation in Colchester.
Other services we offer in your area: