Looking after employees
When insolvency looms all directors want to do their best to look after company employees.
We can help them do this by:
- Exploring whether the business can be sold as a going concern, in the right circumstances to a new company under the control of the directors, thus saving jobs.
- Guiding a sale of the business to minimise TUPE liabilities.
- Assisting the directors to communicate clearly with employees.
- Helping the directors to navigate complicated employee legislation.
- Explaining their rights to employees and helping them to make claims.
- Promptly processing claims including claims for redundancy and pay in lieu of notice against the National Insurance Fund so they get paid sooner.
... to mention but a few
For specific advice for your circumstances call us today on 0800 331 7417 for a free and confidential consultation meeting with one of our senior team