Services to banks
Being a leading regional business rescue and insolvency firm we are not on any national bank panels so can provide genuine independent advice helping you help your customer through a difficult trading situation. We have a senior ex-banker in-house who knows what banks are looking for who can lead or sit beside your client in difficult negotiations.
How can McTear Williams & Wood help?
- Working alongside you we can help companies to restructure
- As a second pair of eyes we can critique business plans
- We can help customers to re-bank
- When appropriate we can introduce other sources of funding
- For the benefit of the bank's ongoing client relationship our initial focus is on helping a company to avoid insolvency
- If insolvency is inevitable we can maximise recoveries for the bank and their creditors
- Our investigation and forensic accounting capabilities can be deployed on the bank's behalf
- Our aim is to be the catalyst to achieve progress in a difficult situation
Above all we're a safe pair of hands with specialist knowledge and an understanding of your priorities. Called in early we can prevent a problem from becoming a crisis.