Casting an expert eye ..... not just checking the numbers add up
If there are doubts about the quantity of financial information, the operational performance or the strategic direction of the company a business review can help to tease out all the relevant facts. Most of our senior team are chartered accountants and a number of our staff have years of director experience running companies as well as advising them.
A business review can help to resolve concerns and to provide the basis for a bright future.
How can McTear Williams & Wood help?
- We critically assess forecasts and business plans
- We are flexible. The extent of our involvement can vary from a light touch 'security check' of existing forecasts/plans to an in depth analysis
- The process can help to illuminate any problems lurking in the books and the operational infrastructure of the company
- Not focusing just on financial results we can examine the business strategies that have achieved those results
- Ultimately the outcomes of a review can helpfully point to fresh strategies, revised structures and new directions for the business
Rather like insurance a business review can help provide peace of mind. Call us for further details.