Is your business struggling, find out key information on your
options with our company insolvency check
- Many businesses struggle at some point during their lifespan. Cashflow issues are often due to simple problems such as bad debt or late payments, but they can have a very large impact on your business's ability to trade and when your day is completely taken up working in your company how can you get the professional advice you need on the real implications of your circumstances?
- The Business Health Check for Colchester based companies from McTear Williams & Wood could provide you with the information you require. This simple 5 section software application reviews all the important aspects of your business, giving you real, useable information that will help you plan your next move.
We have used our 25 years of business rescue and insolvency experience to create this online assessment service. The whole process takes around 5-10 minutes of your time and could provide you with invaluable assistance in bringing your business back to profitability.
Complete the health check and find out the following:
- The impact of current shortfalls in the business - how could critical employee shortages or a lack of forecasting effect your future?
- Your entitlements as a company director - should you be taking money out of the company as a dividend payment during this accounting year?
- Simple legal implications - could a winding up petition or an administration order cause your business to cease trading?
- Your position with HMRC - what actions should your business take to resolve any difficulties with the taxman?
- How to resolve your existing debt - is it possible for you to consolidate all your debt in order to manage payments to your creditors?
Act now for the best result
If you are experiencing business difficulties then there are probably still many options available for you to return to profitability and achieve growth. By acting quickly and completing our Business Health Check for your Colchester based business you will gain a wider understanding on the options available to you.
Start Your Business Health Check Now