Adviser to stakeholders of financially distressed businesses. Gary is a Chartered Accountant and Licensed Insolvency Practitioner.
- Advises stakeholders on all aspects of business rescue and insolvency.
- Focuses on providing the most appropriate bespoke strategy to each situation.
- Member of ICAEW (Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales) and SAICA (South African Institute of Chartered Accountants).
- Qualified as a Licensed Insolvency Practitioner in 2013.
- Transferred to Mazars Business Recovery team in 2009 before moving to Re10 in 2011 where he was a Partner.
- Looking to expand his advisory experience he joined Mazars Mergers & Acquisition team focused on owner managed businesses.
- Trained with Ernst & Young South Africa and seconded to both the Canadian and UK practices for large scale projects.
- Qualified as a chartered accountant in 2005.
Call Gary Rupping or any of our senior team