Anthony is a Chartered Certified Accountant and Licensed Insolvency Practitioner advising individuals and companies experiencing financial difficulties.
- Chartered Certified Accountant.
- Licensed Insolvency Practitioner.
- Acts as an Insolvency Practitioner in all forms of corporate insolvency including trading administrations, pre-pack administrations, creditors' voluntary liquidations, compulsory liquidations, solvent members' liquidations and company voluntary arrangements.
- Acts as an Insolvency Practitioner in individual voluntary arrangements and bankruptcies.
- Works with a variety of stakeholders to establish and implement the best strategy for individuals and companies experiencing financial difficulties.
- Leads complex investigation and forensic recovery engagements.
- Has extensive knowledge and experience of advising charities.
- Qualified as an Insolvency Practitioner in 2007.
- Previously worked at PwC.
- Member of R3 (Association of Business Recovery Professionals).
- Member of ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants).
If Anthony Davidson is unavailable call 0800 331 7417 to talk to one of our senior team