Looking for a business health check in Guildford? Is your company in difficulties? Are you struggling with cashflow? Want to know what options are available?
- Are you company experiencing business difficulties?
- Is pressure from HMRC eroding your ability to focus on operations?
- Do big clients take a little too long to pay their bills?
- If you want to find out some answers on key issues like dividends and personal liabilities then why not complete our detailed business health check? You can quickly ascertain a full picture on your current situation with a report that's generated when you fill in your details across 5 basic sections. No confidential information required.
McTear Williams & Wood has used our extensive insolvency and accounting insight to create the business health check giving you access to expert advice built up over 25 years of industry experience.
Complete the health check and find out the following:
- The impact of current shortfalls in the business - how could critical employee shortages or a lack of forecasting effect your future?
- Your entitlements as a company director - should you be taking money out of the company as a dividend payment during this accounting year?
- Simple legal implications - could a winding up petition or an administration order cause your business to cease trading?
- Your position with HMRC - what actions should your business take to resolve any difficulties with the taxman?
- How to resolve your existing debt - is it possible for you to consolidate all your debt in order to manage payments to your creditors?
Act now for the best result
If you are experiencing business difficulties then there are probably still many options available for you to return to profitability and achieve growth. By acting quickly and completing our Business Health Check for your Norwich based business you will gain a wider understanding on the options available to you.
Start Your Business Health Check Now