Review your company's current financial and legal situation with our
fully comprehensive insolvency checker
- When your business is struggling it can be difficult to know what actions you should take. You know there are routes to take you back to profitability but you are unsure of what steps you need to take. If only there was a simple way of exploring the options available to you?
- The Business Health Check for Cambridge companies from McTear Williams & Wood could provide you with some answers you need. All you have to do is fill in 5 simple sections with some basic details of your current circumstances to receive a full report that lists the current implications of your situation.
With over 25 years of business rescue and insolvency experience condensed into this comprehensive assessment you will receive real information that could help your business navigate its way back to calmer waters.
Complete the health check and find out the following:
- The impact of current shortfalls in the business - how could critical employee shortages or a lack of forecasting effect your future?
- Your entitlements as a company director - should you be taking money out of the company as a dividend payment during this accounting year?
- Simple legal implications - could a winding up petition or an administration order cause your business to cease trading?
- Your position with HMRC - what actions should your business take to resolve any difficulties with the taxman?
- How to resolve your existing debt - is it possible for you to consolidate all your debt in order to manage payments to your creditors?
Act now for the best result
If you are experiencing business difficulties then there are probably still many options available for you to return to profitability and achieve growth. By acting quickly and completing our Business Health Check for your Cambridge based business you will gain a wider understanding on the options available to you.
Start Your Business Health Check Now