Business rescue & insolvency
It's not all doom and gloom. You are not alone - if you are a company director or business owner suffering financial pressure McTear Williams & Wood is on your side. We will explain your options and offer practical solutions - ease the pressure and help you find a way forward. The services we provide include:
- Acting as a sound board testing your assumptions
- Assistance in negotiating bank funding or time to pay agreements with HMRC
- Working with you to plan and implement an operational turnaround
- Guiding you through insolvency issues to avoid a misconduct report and any personal liability
- And if all else fails, advising on the most appropriate insolvency procedure for your circumstances
We offer a rare combination of large firm skills, standards and resources delivered locally at a sensible cost. And even more rare for a well resourced firm we offer truly independent advice.
With offices in Cambridge, Chelmsford, Ipswich and Norwich we are the leading business rescue and insolvency firm in East Anglia with more than 45 specialists. Our office in London allows us to extend our services to businesses throughout the capital and surrounding areas. We are focused on providing expert business rescue and insolvency solutions for SMEs and family businesses.
Our goal is to help you find a way forward, ease the pressure you are under and, if your business cannot be rescued, minimise the impact of company liquidation. Your initial meeting will be free. We promise to be sympathetic but to assess your situation honestly and openly in order to find the course of action that is right for you. We always exhaust the business rescue options before considering insolvency.
Don't let the pressure continue to build! With our assistance your financial problems can be resolved so you can begin to look to the future.