Anthony is a qualified Chartered Certified Accountant who provides realistic solutions to SME businesses and individuals who are experiencing financial distress across Dorset and the South Coast.
- 20 years' experience within the insolvency industry and extensive experience in supporting both company directors and individuals providing practical solutions wherever possible focusing on job preservation, maximising asset realisation and protecting both corporate and personal wealth.
- Focuses on providing workable solutions for SMEs across the South Coast.
- Experienced in all forms of corporate & personal insolvency including trading/pre-pack administrations, creditors' voluntary liquidations, compulsory liquidation, members' voluntary liquidations, company and individual voluntary arrangements and bankruptcy.
- Has built a strong reputation in the corporate turnaround and restructuring sector and has assisted many local business owners in that regard which includes businesses who are looking to refinance, expand, sell or both!
- Has a can-do attitude which enables him to offer practical solutions in often difficult situations.
- Joined McTear Williams & Wood in June 2019.
- Qualified as a Chartered Certified Accountant in 2007.
- Trained and worked as a Manager within two of the big four accountancy firms.
- Member of R3.
- Current President of the Poole Chamber of Trade & Commerce.