Experienced turnaround and recovery director.
- Over 28 years of banking experience working with corporate clients worldwide.
- Five years as turnaround director helping clients in the early stages of cashflow difficulties and avoiding defaults and insolvency processes.
- Advising on access to alternative forms of funding and advice on managing the banking relationships.
- Five years as Recoveries Director and Head of High Value Recoveries. Maximising the value of assets and reducing client liabilities. Negotiating full and final settlements between the bank and client to allow for speedy settlements and for both parties to move on.
- Joined McTear Williams & Wood in 2020 as an associate.
- Worked in Offshore and International Banking in London and the Seychelles.
- Worked in Corporate Banking throughout East Anglia including King's Lynn, Norwich, Cambridge and Peterborough.
- Joined Barclays Bank in 1991.
- BSc Hons Degree in Psychology.