Mike is an Associate Director and fraud investigator heading up the investigations team specialising in all aspects of contentious insolvency, protecting the interests of creditors of insolvent companies and individuals.
- A Certified Fraud Examiner with over 30 years' experience in investigative insolvency.
- Works closely with solicitors and barrister at all stages of litigation from pre-issue of proceedings to trial.
- Highly experienced in all aspects of asset tracing and recovery, civil litigation, settlement negotiation, investigative interviewing, fraud investigation, money laundering, directors' disqualification and prosecution.
- Awarded Certified Fraud Examiner status by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners in 2002.
- Originally with the Special Trade Investigation Unit of HM Revenue & Customs.
- Acted as Technical Advisor to HMRC training video on insolvency investigation 'Not quite the end of the story'.
- Previously headed up forensic insolvency team at a 'Top 20' firm.
- Member of the Fraud Advisory Panel.