Mike is a Licensed Insolvency Practitioner and Chartered Certified Accountant who provides solutions to SME businesses and individuals facing financial distress.
- 20 years' experience working within the finance, accounting and restructuring arenas.
- Specialises in practitioner led rescue solutions for SMEs within the Home Counties.
- Acts as an Insolvency Practitioner in all forms of corporate insolvency including trading/pre-pack administrations, creditors' voluntary liquidations, compulsory liquidations, members' voluntary liquidations and company voluntary arrangements.
- Excellent commercial background which enables him to offer practical solutions in difficult situations.
- Qualified as a Chartered Certified Accountant in 2009.
- Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
- Qualified as an Licensed Insolvency Practitioner in 2012.
- Member of R3.
- 10 years' restructuring experience gained at top 100 accountancy firm.