Jo is a Chartered Accountant and Licensed Insolvency Practitioner and currently specialises in all administrations including pre-packs and trading administrations.
- Manages all administrations.
- Manages team carrying out detailed forensic recovery work.
- Assists all types of businesses to prepare and interpret financial information, cashflow budgets and forecast and assesses viability of businesses in financial difficulty.
- Qualified as a Licensed Insolvency Practitioner in 2019.
- Joined McTear Williams & Wood in 2009.
- Qualified as a chartered accountant in 2002 and was a Manager in a local accountancy practice until joining McTear Williams & Wood.
- Previously worked at PKF 1998-2002.
- Loughborough University 1995-1998, BSc honours in Mathematics and Computing.