Experienced advisor to businesses facing financial distress and seeking a solution.
- Worked with SME and corporate entities over a period of 30 years.
- Provides assistance to team members in their professional development.
- Advises businesses experiencing the highs and lows of business life and assisting them through the more testing times.
- Wide knowledge of ABL funding, term and on demand banking facilities.
- Assisting business owners form their succession plan and its implementation.
- Working with Turnaround Interim Managers to provide much needed management solutions to beleaguered business owners.
- Joined Bank of Scotland in 1970.
- Qualified as a Member of the Institute of Bankers in Scotland in 1976.
- Completed MSc in International Banking and finance in 1980.
- Moved to England in 1983 working in the Corporate Division of Bank of Scotland initially in the East Midlands then in 1990 to London and finally East Anglia in 1997.
- Area Director for 13 years in East Anglia heading up the Corporate teams in Norfolk and Suffolk.
- Joined McTear Williams & Wood in 2010 as an Associate.
- Non executive Chairman of a motor group and separately worked on various projects/sectors as a short term consultant.
- Trustee of a charity working to make a positive difference to young people in Norfolk.