Chris is a former CEO, entrepreneur and investor in early stage technology companies who serves on a number of boards and advises management teams on financing, exits and strategic issues.
- Fifteen years' experience in venture capital supporting early stage companies.
- Public company CEO.
- Founding director of five successful technology start-ups.
- Advises companies and individuals on all aspects of business turnaround and insolvency.
- Provides strategic advice to shareholders, creditors and bankers in dealing with challenging investment situations.
- MBA at London Business School.
- BSc in Civil Engineering from Bristol Universtiy.
- Worked as Investment Partner at Alice Ventures and Added Value Capital Partners.
- CEO at payments technology company Cardcast PLC where he led IPO.