Expert adviser to businesses in financial difficulty. Andrew is a Chartered Accountant and a Licensed Insolvency Practitioner practising in all aspects of business rescue and corporate and personal insolvency and is a founding Director at McTear Williams & Wood.
- Advises directors, shareholders and individuals on all aspects of business rescue and insolvency.
- Acts as an Insolvency Practitioner in all forms of corporate insolvency including administrations, pre-packs, liquidations and company voluntary arrangements.
- Acts as an Insolvency Practitioner in individual voluntary arrangements and bankruptcies.
- Leads complex investigation and forensic recovery engagements.
- Qualified as a chartered accountant in 1984.
- Qualified as a Licensed Insolvency Practitioner in 1988.
- Worked for KPMG for 20 years the last four as a Corporate Recovery partner in East Anglia and London.
- Co-founded McTear Williams & Wood in 2000 as a regional business rescue and insolvency firm.
- Member of R3 Eastern Region.
- Co-authored 'You need this book first' series - Management bankruptcy and liquidation and 'The Pocket Lawyer' series - Corporate Insolvency - Personal Insolvency.
If Andrew McTear is unavailable call 0800 331 7147 to talk to one of our senior team
Download Andrew's profile