Thinking of a Members' Voluntary Liquidation in London?
Would you like to effectively realise the assets of your business
and pay as little tax as possible?
Want to know more about this process?
Call us now on 0800 331 7417
What's the best way for you as a director or shareholder to realise your investment from a company? In most instances a members' voluntary liquidation will give you the quickest route to get your money without paying a hefty bill to HMRC.
This process, also sometimes called a solvent liquidation, effectively ends your relationship with the business and distributes your assets either in cash or specie. Obviously there are certain legal and accounting requirements that must be fulfilled but this is where McTear Williams & Wood will provide you with the expert assistance to achieve the best results.
If you want to extract less than £25,000 from a business then it may be worth considering a company strike off. To find out the best course of action why not book a free solvent liquidation meeting at our London office?
Why use us?
- Free assessment - in the first instance we always provide our clients with a clear review of the all the potential options during a 1-2 hour consultation session.
- Years of insolvency knowledge - access dedicated experience of the legal and accounting expertise necessary to ensure that your members' voluntary liquidation is a smooth and simple process.
- Completely confidential - you can be assured that all your details will be protected by our company policy and by the standards set by our industry. Additionally, we can meet you outside of office hours.
- Work with one of our directors - all our professional appointments are handled by our company directors, ensuring that you receive the best level of care and attention possible from McTear Williams & Wood.
- Dedicated company - unlike many of our competition we are solely concerned with providing a high standard of insolvency services and do not offer these services as an addition to accounting practices.
Act now for the best result
If you wish to close your company then quick action will secure the most preferential options available to you. Whether you simply want to exit the company or sell the assets to another organisation McTear Williams & Wood can give you all the information you need for a successful members' voluntary liquidation in London.
How else can we help? Other services we offer in your area: