Want a business health check for your company in Peterborough? Get the facts on your current situation with one of the most comprehensive insolvency reports on the web
- Is your company experiencing cashflow difficulties?
- Are you struggling to stay on top of demands from HMRC, payroll and suppliers?
- Do you want to know more about situations with personal loans and dividends?
- Get some fast answers on your current situation with the business healthcheck, perfect for companies in Peterborough. All you need to do is complete 5 simple sections, taking around 10-15 minutes to get specific accurate advice on your current situation and the options available to you as a company director.
Access over 25 years' worth of insolvency advice with the business health check from McTear Williams & Wood, featuring our expert insight in accounting and insolvency best practice.
Complete the health check and find out the following:
- The impact of current shortfalls in the business - how could critical employee shortages or a lack of forecasting effect your future?
- Your entitlements as a company director - should you be taking money out of the company as a dividend payment during this accounting year?
- Simple legal implications - could a winding up petition or an administration order cause your business to cease trading?
- Your position with HMRC - what actions should your business take to resolve any difficulties with the taxman?
- How to resolve your existing debt - is it possible for you to consolidate all your debt in order to manage payments to your creditors?
Act now for the best result
If you are experiencing business difficulties then there are probably still many options available for you to return to profitability and achieve growth. By acting quickly and completing our Business Health Check for your Peterborough based business you will gain a wider understanding on the options available to you.
Start Your Business Health Check Now