Get a business healthcheck in Kettering?
Find out vital details about your company's current position and the future ...
- Are you having difficulties with cashflow?
- Could slow payments and pressure from HMRC be seriously impacting your ability to do business?
- Want to know the facts about your liabilities and your financial situation?
- The business healthcheck from McTear Williams & Wood has been specifically designed to help companies like yours. We've taken some of the most commonly asked questions and information and put them into a simple format that takes less than 15 minutes to complete and will give you instant access to the answers you seek.
- Fill in the business healthcheck for your Kettering business and access our extensive insolvency and corporate recovery experience. When you want answers - and need them now - there's no better way to get all the facts on your future.
Access over 25 years' worth of insolvency advice with the business health check from McTear Williams & Wood, featuring our expert insight in accounting and insolvency best practice.
Complete the health check and find out the following:
- The impact of current shortfalls in the business - how could critical employee shortages or a lack of forecasting effect your future?
- Your entitlements as a company director - should you be taking money out of the company as a dividend payment during this accounting year?
- Simple legal implications - could a winding up petition or an administration order cause your business to cease trading?
- Your position with HMRC - what actions should your business take to resolve any difficulties with the taxman?
- How to resolve your existing debt - is it possible for you to consolidate all your debt in order to manage payments to your creditors?
Act now for the best result
If you are experiencing business difficulties then there are probably still many options available for you to return to profitability and achieve growth. By acting quickly and completing our Business Health Check for your Kettering based business you will gain a wider understanding on the options available to you.
Start Your Business Health Check Now