Business Health Check in East Anglia
Assess your company's current financial and legal situation with our fully comprehensive insolvency checker
- It can be a struggle when your business is undergoing tough times. You may not know where to turn for advice and pressures from creditors during the day could be impacting your ability to find out more information, preventing you from returning to profitability.
- This is where the Business Health Check for your company could help you out. All you have to do is complete 5 simple sections that explore key aspects of your circumstances including staffing and cash flow, to produce a company specific report that will give you more insight into the steps back to success.
With over 25 years of combined experience in business rescue and insolvency, this Business Health Check from McTear Williams & Wood is amongst the most comprehensive of its kind that you'll find anywhere on the web.
Complete the health check and find out the following:
- The impact of current shortfalls in the business - how could critical employee shortages or a lack of forecasting effect your future?
- Your entitlements as a company director - should you be taking money out of the company as a dividend payment during this accounting year?
- Simple legal implications - could a winding up petition or an administration order cause your business to cease trading?
- Your position with HMRC- what actions should your business take to resolve any difficulties with the taxman?
- How to resolve your existing debt - is it possible for you to consolidate all your debt in order to manage payments to your creditors?
Act now for the best result
If you are experiencing business difficulties then there are probably still many options available for you to return to profitability and achieve growth. By acting quickly and completing our Health Check you will gain a wider understanding on the options available to you.