Use our business healthcheck for your Bedford company
In under 15 minutes you can get detailed and accurate
answers about the future of your business
- Wondering what the future might hold for your business?
- Is pressure from HMRC and late payments causing you to doubt whether you have the cashflow to get through the year?
- Want to know more about your dividends as a director and personal liabilities?
- All the answers you need are available through the McTear Williams & Wood business healthcheck. We've taken some of the key questions that are asked in our initial consultations together with specific calculations to replicate much of the information you'll received in a formal appointment - from a simple application that takes less than 15 minutes to complete.
- Start your business healthcheck for your Bedford company now. We advise all our clients that taking action in the face of problems is always optimal as this arms you with all the available facts, facilitating the best decision for your finance and future.
Access over 25 years' worth of insolvency advice with the business health check from McTear Williams & Wood, featuring our expert insight in accounting and insolvency best practice.
Complete the health check and find out the following:
- The impact of current shortfalls in the business - how could critical employee shortages or a lack of forecasting effect your future?
- Your entitlements as a company director - should you be taking money out of the company as a dividend payment during this accounting year?
- Simple legal implications - could a winding up petition or an administration order cause your business to cease trading?
- Your position with HMRC - what actions should your business take to resolve any difficulties with the taxman?
- How to resolve your existing debt - is it possible for you to consolidate all your debt in order to manage payments to your creditors?
Act now for the best result
If you are experiencing business difficulties then there are probably still many options available for you to return to profitability and achieve growth. By acting quickly and completing our Business Health Check for your Bedford based business you will gain a wider understanding on the options available to you.
Start Your Business Health Check Now